Woven Stone Crab Diptych - Set of 2 - Art Prints or Canvases
- free shipping on US orders
- order production time: 2-5 business days
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Carolinas with our latest collection, Carolina Shores. Drawing inspiration from the region's stunning coastline and the unique charm of the low country, this series captures the essence of the Carolinas in a gentle, soothing palette of soft pastels, blues, and earthy tones. Featuring a range of styles and mediums, this collection showcases everything from illustrations of sea life inspired by woven textures to captivating abstract paintings and watercolor beachscapes that transport you straight to the sandy shores.
"Woven Stone Crab Diptych" is a portrait/vertically oriented drawing of a stone crab in a beige/tan hue on a white background. The style used in this illustration was inspired by the woven pattern of wicker and similar natural materials.
Sizes listed for diptych pieces represent the size of each of the two pieces individually.
Art Print Details
- 100% pure cotton cold-pressed bright white art paper - featuring a textured surface that supports a wide color gamut
- Archival grade pigment inks
- Acid-free paper, which gives the pigments in the print a longer life
- All prints are printed with no bleed
- Canvas is carefully crafted with the highest quality materials
- 1.5” thick and fully gallery wrapped
- Use thick archival grade canvas with genuine OEM pigment inks
- Fade resist for over 100 years
- Canvases will arrive with finished sides and ready to hang out of the box
All prints and canvas come UNFRAMED unless a frame option is selected above. For additional details on framed prints and canvases, visit our frame information page. Please be aware that frame offerings can vary from listing mockup photos. If you are looking to purchase a frame elsewhere, check out our framing resources page.