Blue Crab - Set of 2 - Art Prints or Canvases
- Diptych/2-Piece Set Details
- Shipping + Returns
- International Orders
Set sail into an idyllic world of summertime beauty and fun with our collection, Summer on the Cape. Inspired by Cape Cod, Massachusetts, this series of artwork fuses quintessential New England nautical style with modern coastal influence through abstract paintings, illustrations and landscapes. This diptych (set of two) design features a crab illustration in dark slate blue on a white background.
Sizes listed for diptych designs represent the size of each of the two pieces individually.
Art Print Details
- Art prints are carefully crafted in California with the highest quality materials
- 100% pure cotton 340 GSM (21 mil) cold-pressed bright white art paper
- Paper replicates that of traditional watercolor papers – featuring a textured surface that supports a wide color gamut
- Archival grade pigment inks
- Acid-free paper, which gives the pigments in the print a longer life
- All prints are printed with no bleed
- Canvas is carefully crafted in California with the highest quality materials
- 1.5” thick and fully gallery wrapped
- Use thick archival grade canvas with genuine OEM pigment inks
- Fade resist for over 100 years
- Canvases will arrive with finished sides and hardware already installed for quick and easy hanging out of the box
FRAME NOT INCLUDED. Pictures are for mockup purposes only. Visit our framing resources page to get suggestions on where to purchase a frame.
Diptych (set of 2) sizes are listed for each of the two individual panels in the set. For example, an 11x14” 2-piece print set would include two 11x14” prints.
- Standard shipping is FREE for all orders in the US.
- Prints and canvases will be processed and shipped within 2-4 business days. Once an item has shipped, you’ll be notified with the tracking information. For additional information on production times, please check out this page.
- Art prints up to 8x10” are mailed inside cardboard stay-flat envelopes. Prints 11x14” and larger are rolled and mailed inside kraft mailing tubes to prevent shipping damage. Stretched canvas prints are bagged in a protective plastic layer, and then sealed in a corrugated box before shipping. For additional information about shipping, please check out our FAQ page here.
- We offer returns on prints and canvas for store credit only. Returns must be initiated within 14 days of delivery and all items must be shipped back within 30 days of delivery. Please see our return and exchange policy here for more details. Original paintings and sale items are not eligible for return.
Now accepting international orders for several locations! We've teamed up with print partners to be able to offer local production in the UK, European Union, Canada and Australia.
Here’s a breakdown of where your prints and canvases will ship from depending on order location:
- United Kingdom: orders will come from facilities located in the United Kingdom
- European Union: orders will come from facilities located in the Netherlands
- Australia: orders will come from facilities located in Australia
- Canada: orders will come from facilities located in the US
All prints in Australia and Canada, as well as canvas orders worldwide, are produced in the listed size in inches. Print orders being shipped to anywhere in the UK and EU are converted into the nearest standard centimeter size. For additional sizing information, please see our sizing chart here.