Blue Movement, No. 2 - Art Print or Canvas
- free shipping on US orders
- order production time: 2-5 business days
Watch the haze settle on the coastline and sense those idyllic August days fading away with our series, Indigo Summer. Using tones of indigo blue, light blue, white, cream and tan, this collection captures the juxtaposition of summer’s end with lingering warm beach days in a variety of abstract paintings, coastal landscapes and geometric inspired illustrated studies.
"Blue Movement, No. 2" is a horizontally/landscape oriented abstract painting in dark indigo blue, cream, tan, light blue and white.
Art Print Details
- 100% pure cotton cold-pressed bright white art paper - featuring a textured surface that supports a wide color gamut
- Archival grade pigment inks
- Acid-free paper, which gives the pigments in the print a longer life
- All prints are printed with no bleed
- 1.5” thick and fully gallery wrapped
- Use thick archival grade canvas with genuine OEM pigment inks
- Fade resist for over 100 years
- Canvases will arrive with finished sides and ready to hang out of the box
All prints and canvas come UNFRAMED unless a frame option is selected above. For additional details on framed prints and canvases, visit our frame information page. Please be aware that frame offerings can vary from listing mockup photos. If you are looking to purchase a frame elsewhere, check out our framing resources page.