Seashell Painting, No. 2 - Art Print or Canvas
- free shipping on US orders
- order production time: 2-5 business days
Embrace and encapsulate everything that a beautiful East Coast summer has to offer with our Atlantic Currents series. Based on the cool, beachy tones of an idyllic summer beach town, this collection of artwork features our staple abstract seascapes, shell illustrations, and dune paintings using hues of neutral blue, seaglass green and sandy beige. The collection draws inspiration from landscapes up and down the East Coast, as well as local dune grasses, botanicals and seashells.
"Seashell Painting, No. 2" is a vertically oriented painting of a shell in hues of sea foam green, beige and white on a white background.
Art Print Details
- 100% pure cotton cold-pressed bright white art paper - featuring a textured surface that supports a wide color gamut
- Archival grade pigment inks
- Acid-free paper, which gives the pigments in the print a longer life
- All prints are printed with no bleed
- 1.5” thick and fully gallery wrapped
- Use thick archival grade canvas with genuine OEM pigment inks
- Fade resist for over 100 years
- Canvases will arrive with finished sides and ready to hang out of the box
All prints and canvas come UNFRAMED unless a frame option is selected above. For additional details on framed prints and canvases, visit our frame information page. Please be aware that frame offerings can vary from listing mockup photos. If you are looking to purchase a frame elsewhere, check out our framing resources page.