Fall Botanical Study, No. 1 - Set of 3 - Art Prints or Canvases
- free shipping on US orders
- order production time: 2-5 business days
Voyage into the remarkable scenery and landscapes of the Scottish Highlands with our series, Highland Hues. Featuring abstract watercolors, forest paintings and flora illustrations, this collection was inspired by the rich, warm tones of the Highlands in autumn.
"Fall Botanical Study, No. 1" is a portrait/vertically oriented 3-piece painting set in hues of muted green, brown, warm sienna and gray on a light beige background.
Sizes listed for triptych designs represent the size of each of the three pieces individually.
Art Print Details
- 100% pure cotton cold-pressed bright white art paper - featuring a textured surface that supports a wide color gamut
- Archival grade pigment inks
- Acid-free paper, which gives the pigments in the print a longer life
- All prints are printed with no bleed
- Canvas is carefully crafted with the highest quality materials
- 1.5” thick and fully gallery wrapped
- Use thick archival grade canvas with genuine OEM pigment inks
- Fade resist for over 100 years
- Canvases will arrive with finished sides and ready to hang out of the box
All prints and canvas come UNFRAMED unless a frame option is selected above. For additional details on framed prints and canvases, visit our frame information page. Please be aware that frame offerings can vary from listing mockup photos. If you are looking to purchase a frame elsewhere, check out our framing resources page.